Laguna PowerJet 4000 High Performance Fountain/Waterfall Pump Kit
Laguna PowerJet 4000 High Performance Fountain/Waterfall Pump Kit contains everything you need to generate powerful water circulation and beautiful waterfall display features, including a powerful PowerJet 4000 water circulating pump, riser stem and two fountainheads.
PowerJet 4000 is intelligently managed by Laguna’s next generation Smart Pump Technology (SPT), a major technical advancement that further improves pump performance, energy efficiency, and user friendliness. SPT is an internal self-regulating system that tracks power consumption, hydraulics, and impeller direction to ensure powerful output and energy efficiency, so that only the required amount of power is used to operate the pump efficiently.
The pump is powered by a magnetic-driven motor that is unmatched in the market for its ability to generate more powerful water flow while consuming less energy; the perfect combination of higher pump efficiency and lower energy costs.
The pump does not require foam cartridges since it sits inside a cocoon-like cage that blocks out dirt and debris and protects the pump from clogging. With this design, the days of cleaning and replacing foam cartridges are over.
The pump is also easy to assemble, thanks to an enhanced cage design. In addition, the pump now has stunning yellow colour accents that improve pump aesthetics.
Easy to install and operate, the pump is completely submersible and engineered to run continuously.
PowerJet 4000 is manufactured in Italy and guaranteed for 5 years upon registration.
PowerJet 4000 Fountain/Waterfall Pump Kit includes:
• PowerJet 4000 water circulating pump
• 3-Tier and Waterbell fountainhead
• Extendable riser stem can also be adjusted horizontally
• Pivoting riser stem allows surface leveling of fountainhead
• Two separate flow controls, each one independently adjusts water flow to fountainhead and waterfall
• Easy-to-use Click-Fit connectors for fast and easy hose connections
• Pump cage can be easily attached to a fixed surface (ex. large brick or flat piece of rock) using convenient keyhole cutouts
• Ergonomic pump handle for easy transportation
• Large surface capacity strainer cage for maximum pump protection
Maximum Pond Volume: 8000 L (Using Twice the flow rate of the pump)
Maximum Flow Rate: 4000 LPH
Maximum Head Height: 6'6" (2 m)