|PowerFlo Skimmer Filter 5000
• 3 large media chambers.
• Handles on all chambers for easy removal and cleaning.
• First chamber is super-sized and designed to collect leaves and large debris.
• Self-adjusting floating door helps prevent fish from entering the filter.
• Ample space for pump installation.
• A winterizing and water drain.
• Heavy-duty construction with reinforced lid.
• For large ponds up to 5,000 US gallons (18,925 L).
The Laguna PowerFlo Skimmer Filter is a high performance surface skimming filter that provides the ultimate water management solution for large ponds up to 5,000 US gallons (18,925 L).
It is designed to make your water gardening experience simple and enjoyable. Tangible benefits include clear and healthy pond water, low maintenance, and a pleasant water garden environment.
The unit features 3 large capacity chambers that can accommodate special filter pads as well as biological and chemical filtering media. All chambers include a handle for easy removal and cleaning. The first chamber is super-sized and designed to collect leaves and large debris. As water flows through the chambers, it is thoroughly cleansed and filtered. The result is clean and healthy pond water for fish and plants to thrive in.
Other features include a self-adjusting floating door that helps prevent fish from being drawn inside, ample space for pump installation, a winterizing and water drain, and heavy-duty construction with reinforced lid.
A mechanical filter pad and Laguna Biospheres biological filter media are also included.
The filter can be connected to Laguna's PowerFlo Filter Falls 5000 for extra filtering capacity for ponds up to 10,000 US gal (37,850 L).