- Products Shop All
- Replacement Parts Shop All
Max-Flo 4280 Waterfall & Filter Pump
Laguna Max-Flo 4280 Waterfall & Filter Pump, for ponds up to 8560 U.S. gal
Free Standard Ground shipping within the Contiguous US on all orders over $40.00. * exclusions apply (Free shipping not available to HI, AK and PR)
Laguna Max-Flo 4280 Waterfall & Filter Pump is designed to circulate water loaded with moderate amounts of solid particles (or solids) and transport them to suitable external filter systems (including pressurized filters) which then trap debris that could potentially pollute pond water, effectively filtering the pond.
Max-Flo is ideal for use with filtration systems and for creating waterfalls and watercourses. Easy to install and operate, the pump is completely submersible and engineered to run continuously.
Max-Flo 4280 is intelligently managed by Laguna’s next generation Smart Pump Technology (SPT), a major technical advancement that further improves pump performance, energy efficiency, and user friendliness. SPT is an internal self-regulating system that tracks power consumption, hydraulics, and impeller direction to ensure powerful output and energy efficiency, so that only the required amount of power is used to operate the pump efficiently.
The pump is powered by a magnetic-driven motor that is unmatched in the market for its ability to generate powerful and continuous water flow while consuming minimal electricity-the perfect combination of high pump efficiency and low energy costs. This is great news for people who are wary of costly hydro bills.
The pump is also easy to assemble, thanks to an enhanced cage design. In addition, it now has stunning yellow color accents that improve pump aesthetics.n
Max-Flo 4280 can handle solids up to 3/8in in size.
The pump is manufactured in Italy and guaranteed for 3 years.
– Strainer cage protects impeller and assures continuous suction
– 3/8 in diameter cage openings for solids handling capability
– Easy-to-use Click-Fit connectors for fast and easy hose connections
– Unique two-level suction capability, through upper and lower casing, for maximum water flow
– Pump cage can be easily attached to a fixed surface using the convenient keyhole cutouts, located on the bottom of the pump cage
– High stability as a result of extremely flat shape (low center of gravity)
– Ergonomic pump handle for a safe grip and easy transportation
Other models available:
– PT8232 Laguna Max-Flo 600 Waterfall & Filter Pump
– PT8236 Laguna Max-Flo 960 Waterfall & Filter Pump
– PT8240 Laguna Max-Flo 1350 Waterfall & Filter Pump
– PT8244 Laguna Max-Flo 2000 Waterfall & Filter Pump
– PT8248 Laguna Max-Flo 2400 Waterfall & Filter Pump
– PT8252 Laguna Max-Flo 2900 Waterfall & Filter Pump
|Dimensions||10.5 × 11.4 × 8.8 in|